This ad is expired.
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for performing investigations of alleged criminal or other activity that has or may have a negative impact on the Company. This includes employee or non-employee criminal activity as it relates to the Company as well as activity that violates company policy. Investigations involve, but are not limited to; theft of services, theft of company property, vandalism, forgery, embezzlement, workplace violence, assaults, burglary and physical security assessments. Investigative caseload is assigned by management or senior investigators. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
- Produces timely, accurate investigative reports.
- Manages multiple types of investigations (code of conduct, theft of service, misappropriation of funds, workplace violence) assuming control of high stress situations.
- Conducts interviews of suspects, witnesses and victims.
- Documents, stores and maintains evidence according to the chain of custody guidelines.
- Ensures that all investigations/inquiries are completely objective and brought to a logical conclusion in the best interest of the Company.
- Develops and maintains a professional working relationship with various law enforcement agencies. Often acts as single point-of-contact with law enforcement in cases involving employees or customers.
- Understands the laws and statutes impacting methods used in successful investigations and is able to make well-rounded decisions based on this experience.
- Works "Undercover" as needed performing appropriate "Sting" operations and or controlled illegal equipment purchases.
- Performs surveillance activities as required.
- Testifies under oath in municipal, superior and federal court as needed.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That's why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality—to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life.
Please visit the benefits summary on our careers site for more details.
While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive related professional experience.
Certifications (if applicable)
Relative Work Experience
Comcast is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
To apply, visit: https://comcast.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/Comcast_Careers/job/PA---Pittsburgh-300-Corliss-St/Security-Investigator-2_R340911
Copyright 2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency